So haikus only this week
A fun, weird challenge
Cool concept, explained too fast
With lame, sappy end
A truly scary villain
Solid two-part tale
It's still a Speedy story
Fluffy, but not bad
But Supes gets to save the day
And looks fantastic
|I didn't have room to say it in the poem but this is a fantastic first page|
And then frames Arthur for it
Dark, twisted justice
One awesome action panel
In conclusion, here are all the stories from this issue, listed from worst to best:
6. Black Canary/"Bitter Fruit Part 4" [It's really Part 6 but "Part 4" is what it says]
5. Green Lantern/"Bring me a Man"
4. Nightwing/"First Blood"
3. Catwoman/"The Tin Roof Club Part Four"
2. Superman/"Death Comes Calling..."
1. Phantom Stranger/"Death God"