Sunday, February 8, 2015

Elsewhere

Two weeks ago, PopMatters put up a piece I wrote about Toyo Harada from Harbinger and Dario Agger from Thor, a pair of supervillains who are also CEOs, but who wield both their business powers and superpowers in different ways and to different ends. This week, at the same site, I had a column about Ales Kot, Morgan Jeske, Sloane Leong, and Ed Brisson's Change, talking largely about how tough a nut it is to crack. Also, on CSBG, my new 1987 And All That was posted looking at two issues of Daredevil. I swear I didn't pick that title because of all the hype around the upcoming Netflix series, but it was certainly a happy accident.

Something I Failed to Mention
I got nothing. Usually when I write a post, even for this blog, I find myself leaving something out that I initially meant to include because there's no space for it and/or there's no comfortable way to fit it into the rest of what I've written and/or I can't find a good way to articulate it clearly. With the three pieces above, though, I pretty much covered al the ground I wanted to when I began. This is not to say that there's nothing more to say about those topics than I already have, but the points I wanted to make were made satisfactorily in every case, at least by my own standards. I still have a Weekly Action Comics Weekly Review to bang out today, and I haven't yet read all my new comics from the past two weeks, so...I'm going to stop wasting time writing this paragraph and get into some reading or other writing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment